HOW TO GROW BLUE MORNING GLORY FROM SEEDS
CARE FOR BLUE MORNING GLORY AFTER GERMINATION
The best soil for morning glory plants is moist but drains well. You can still amend the soil later if the vines appear to be having difficulty. It would help if you watered your morning glories about one inch a week and mulched them around the roots to keep moisture in. You can slow your watering schedule once the plant is established (and in the winter), so it requires less water as it grows. Despite being hardy, early morning glory can survive cold and hot temperatures.
USES AND BENEFITS OF BLUE MORNING GLORY
For centuries, morning glory roots have been used as diuretics and expectorants in Asian and Mesoamerican countries. As a tea brewed from the leaves, herbalists have also used it for headache relief. As well as treating abdominal disorders, fevers, headaches, and bronchitis, this plant is also considered diuretic, anthelmintic, blood purifier, deobstruent, laxative, carminative, and anti-inflammatory.
Note: Information provided for guidance only, as cultural practices and climatic circumstances vary.
- Product: Morning Glory Seeds
- Season: Spring or early summer
- USDA Zones: 2-11
- Days to Harvest: 120 days
- Soil Type: Well-drained soil
- Temperature: 18° degrees Celsius
- Scientific Name: Ipomoea
- Kingdom: Plantae
- Clade: Tracheophytes, Eudicots, Asterids
- Order: Solanales
- Family: Convolvulaceae
- Genus: Ipomoea
- Species: purpurea
- Ireland & Northern Ireland: Orders placed before 4 p.m. will be delivered the next day, otherwise usually two working days.
- Shipping Cost: From 2,00 Euros
- Rest of the World: 3-11 Working Days
- Shipping Cost: From 2,90 Euros
- - Except for Australia & New Zealand, shipping costs are 3.50 Euros.
Here at Garden Paradise Seeds, we are dedicated to providing the best quality products with the best customer service in the entire market. To fulfill every customer's needs, we stand with them from the moment they purchase our product to the day they retire. In case of questions, don't hesitate to ask as we are always available to assist you.
Share and get 7% off!
Simply share this product on one of the following social networks and you will unlock 7% off!