HOW TO GROW PURPLE EGGPLANT FROM SEEDS
It is possible to grow Aubergine Purple Violetta di Firenze from seed. Garden Paradise Seeds sells the best seeds for growing healthy Aubergine Purple. It is sometimes possible to harvest them outside from the end of August if they are pre-planted in spring. You can pre-cultivate your seeds in your room in seed pots from February until mid-March. Please make sure the seed compost is evenly moist, and sow it 1.5 cm deep. At 20 - 25 ° Celsius, germination could take 15 - 30 days. Heat will be provided on the bottom of the seedling by a seed heating pad. Germination of this type of eggplant seed takes a few days.
CARE AFTER GERMINATION OF PURPLE EGGPLANT
It is best to incorporate compost before planting Aubergine Violetta di Firenze, as it prefers nutrient-rich soil. To grow healthy Aubergines, be sure that they get full sun six hours a day, and keep them moist. Water deeply and slowly once a week or more frequently during dry weather to keep the soil moist. You should avoid using deep digging tools since the roots are shallow and can be damaged by deep digging when the leaves are four-leafed, plant in pots, and place a light source underneath—a sheltered place with fertile soil around 20 degrees Celsius with full sun. Plant your seeds outdoors around mid-May at a distance of 60 x 80 cm.
WHY SHOULD YOU PURPLE AUBERGINE
From Italy comes the classic variety Aubergine Purple. They are 10 cm tall, have a maturation period of 90 days or more, and are purple in color. The purple eggplant, a food high in fiber and low in calories, has many nutritional benefits and many potential health advantages. Purple eggplants are:
- A simple and nutritious addition to any healthy diet.
- Helping control blood sugar.
- Weight loss.
- Reducing the risk of heart disease.
Note: Information provided for guidance only, as cultural practices and climatic circumstances vary.
- Product: Aubergine Purple Seeds, Eggplant Seeds
- Season: Any
- USDA Zones: 5-12
- Days to Harvest: 90 days.
- Soil Type: Loam
- Temperature: 25 Degrees Celcius
- Kingdom: Plantae
- Clade: Tracheophytes, Angiosperms, Eudicots, Asterids
- Order: Solanales
- Family: Solanaceae
- Genus: Solanum
- Species: S. melongena, Violetta di Firenze
- Recipes: grilled, stuffed, roasted, served in soups
- Ireland & Northern Ireland: Orders placed before 4 p.m. will be delivered the next day, otherwise usually two working days.
- Shipping Cost: From 2,00 Euros
- Rest of the World : 3-11 Working Days
- Shipping Cost: From 2,90 Euros
- - Except for Australia & New Zealand, shipping costs are from 3.50 Euros.
Here at Garden Paradise Seeds, we are dedicated to providing the best quality products with the best customer service in the entire market. To fulfill every customer's needs, we stand with them from the moment they purchase our product to the day they retire it. In case of questions, don't hesitate to ask as we are always available to assist you
Share and get 7% off!
Simply share this product on one of the following social networks and you will unlock 7% off!