HOW TO GROW GREEN ONION FROM SEEDS
In a soil temperature of at least 17 degrees celsius, green onion or scallion seeds will germinate as soon as you know the soil will remain warm enough for the seeds. Whether they can be planted in a garden bed or a pot indoors, scallions require at least six hours of full sun during the daytime. Scallions don't need fertilizer because they're not heavy feeders. Young onions grow well in well-draining soil that contains organic matter. It would help if you sowed seeds one to two inches apart and only one-quarter of an inch deep.
CARE FOR GREEN ONION AFTER GERMINATION
USES AND HEALTH BENEFITS OF GREEN ONION
Note: Information provided for guidance only, as cultural practices and climatic circumstances vary.
- Product type: Green onion seeds
- USDA Zone: 6-9
- Feature: Continuous summer
- Season: Spring
- Temperature: 17-25 Degrees C
- Soil: Sandy, loamy
- Harvest Time: 65-75 days
- Kingdom: Plantae
- Scientific name: Allium fistulosum
- Higher classification: Allium
- Use: Beneficial Vegetable
- Ireland & Northern Ireland: Orders placed before 4 p.m. will be delivered the next day, otherwise usually two working days.
- Shipping Cost: From 2,00 Euros
- Rest of the World : 3-11 Working Days
- Shipping Cost: From 2,90 Euros
- - Except for Australia & New Zealand, shipping costs are 3.50 Euros.
Here at Garden Paradise Seeds, we are dedicated to providing the best quality products with the best customer service in the entire market. To fulfill every customer's needs, we stand with them from the moment they purchase our product to the day they retire. In case of questions, don't hesitate to ask as we are always available to assist you.
Share and get 7% off!
Simply share this product on one of the following social networks and you will unlock 7% off!